Dear Mr. Jones,
Further to your letter of April 1st 2016, I hereby inform you that we are preparing a file for the Garda Fraud Squad in relation to the administration of the estate of my late brother Patrick Gavin by your client Robert B. Marren solicitor Castle Street, Mullingar.
I demand that you provide documentary evidence of the following:
a) Invoice for Willie Penrose’s fee that the estate was charged for.
b) Proof that Willie Penrose was in fact paid for his opinion.
c) Correct invoice for Catherine O’Connor.
d) Proof that your client Robert B. Marren received €165,000 from Anne Sanford and Kathleen O’Keefe through their solicitor Tony Mc Lynn of T & N McLynn Solicitors Athlone to cover Michael Gavin and Eileen Linney’s 1/6 share from the land sale.
e) Invoice for John Dolan Auctioneer Ballinasloe, Co. Galway
f) Detailed bill of costs for your client Robert B. Marren
g) Detailed Bill of costs for T&N McLynn solicitors Athlone.
Provide answers to the following:
1. Why Did Robert B. Marren refuse to award Michael Gavin the grant money paid down from the dept. of Agriculture? Mike Gavin is owed over €116,000 for 9 Years unpaid.
2. Why did Robert B. Marren hold on to the funds from the land sale for nearly 2 years?
3. Why did Robert B. Marren award Elderly Michael Gavin and his widowed sister €12,500 plus interest less than what they were entitled to?
4. Why did Robert B. Marren deduct €3,500 from Eileen Linney for Animals she never owned?
5. Why was no invoice provided for William Penrose’s TD BL opinion?
6. Why did Robert B. Marren hire an additional accountant Damien Hannigan 7 Oliver Plunkett St. Mullingar at a cost of €8,751.45 to oversee the Accounts?
7. Why did Robert B. Marren not provide the correct invoice for Accountant Catherine O’Connor?
8. Why did Mr. Robert B. Marren not provide a “Detailed Bill of Costs” for his fee of €40,892.53 he awarded to himself?
9. Why did Robert B. Marren Solicitor consider the other beneficiaries to be his clients?
10. Why did Robert B. Marren distribute the estate assets in isolation to well-founed objections?
11. Why did Robert B. Marren refuse to take the well-founded objection to a Judge?
12. Why did Robert B. Marren threaten 2 of the elderly beneficiaries and coerce them to retain a solicitor to prevent him distributing the estate assets?
13. Why did Robert B. Marren distribute the estate assets speedily over the Christmas period 2014 in the knowledge that 2 of the beneficiaries were actively attempting to retain a solicitor to act on their behalf?
14. Why did Tony Henry Tormeys Solicitors Athlone fail to undertake the instructions given him through John Glynn Solicitors to prevent Mr. Robert Marren closing in isolation to well-founded objections?
15. Why did T & N McLynn Solicitors, Athlone summon (special )Mike Gavin and Eileen Linney to the High Court attempting to sell his home along with the farm and failed after three days squandering estate assets with fees in the High Court?
16. Why was no bill of costs provided for T & N McLynn Solicitors, Athlone, paid an amount of €38,941 a year prior to the distribution of the estate assets?
17. Why did/does Robert Marren refuse to provide answers to these and other questions?
18. Why Has Robert B. Marren retained you Peter D. Jones Mullingar State Solicitor to represent him?
19. Why do you Peter D. Jones THREATEN Elderly Michael Gavin Not to PEACEFUL Protest outside Robert Marren Solicitors Office?
20. Why should we tolerate Financial Elder Abuse?
I hope you now appreciate why we continue to protest peacefully outside you client Mr. Robert B. Marren’s office.
Add a Comment